TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This agreement is between user and "Lykos Portal" maintains the https://lykos.co/ Website ("Site"), hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”.
- The use of this website is subject to the user acceptance and compliance with the below mentioned terms and
conditions and any applicable local laws and regulations.
- If the user does not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions herein set forth, the user may not use this
website or refrain from using it immediately.
- Lykos Portal may, in its sole discretion, make changes, revisions, and/ or amendments to the Terms and
Conditions herein set forth at any time without any further notice to the user/ you hereof- such changes will
be posted on the Website accordingly.
- All contents in this Website are protected by applicable intellectual property right, such as but not
limited to the copyright and trademark laws.
- In registering for this Website, user warrants that they are of legal age and legally allowed to enter into
any agreement under the existing law.
- User must ensure that the information he/she has provided during the registration process is current and
accurate. After registration, user will receive a confirmation link via email from our end. The objective of
the confirmation link would be to establish authenticity of your email account.
- User must maintain confidentiality of the account and its password, and is fully responsible for all
activities that occur in the Website under user’s account.
- User is prohibited to use another member's account without our, and/or the other user’s, express permission.
If the user suspects or become aware of any unauthorized use of the user’s account or that the password is no
longer secure, the User must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re-secure the account.
- User Registration Details and data relating to the user use of the Website will be recorded by the Company
but this information shall not be disclosed to third parties or used for any purpose unrelated to the Website,
except as provided under the law.
- Company may send a small file to the user’s computer when he/she visits the Website. This "cookie" will
enable us to identify the user computer, track its behaviour on the Website and to identify the user
particular area/s of interest so as to enhance the user future visits to the Website. We shall not use it
otherwise than in relation to this Website. User can change the settings of the computer browser to reject
cookies but this may preclude use of certain parts of this Website.
- By using the Website and its associated functionality, user grants his/ her express consent to the Company
to send special offers, occasional third party offers, direct marketing communications to the email address
the user has provided. We will not use the user data for any other purposes than as set out in this Agreement,
except that we may disclose this data if compelled to do so by law.
- If the user does not wish us to use his/her information as set out in this agreement, the use should
immediately leave the Website before submitting his/her personal details.
- If the user does not wish us to use his/her email address to send information concerning the Website and
related matters, the user may unsubscribe the same.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the user account, at our own discretion, if we deem such
suspension to be appropriate. In the event of such suspension or termination, we will notify you by email and
the user must not seek to re-register either directly or indirectly.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE:
- User must only use the Website through the interfaces provided by us and in accordance with the Terms.
- User is prohibited to do the following:
- Interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) the Website or the servers or
networks that host the Website;
- Use (or attempt to use) data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction
tools on the Website;
- Interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of the Website;
- Modify, use, copy or distribute (or attempt to modify, use, copy or distribute) content without our
- use any automated device, software process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our Website or
any content on our Website;
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working
on our Website;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure
that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate Website usage;
- use or index any content or data on our Website for purposes of:
- constructing or populating a searchable database of properties; or
- building a database of property information; or
- competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contents, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial
in nature or not;
- use our Website or any content from our Website in any manner which we in our sole discretion determine
as not reasonable and/or not for the purpose which it is made available;
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other
intellectual property or proprietary right;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any
- act in violation of any such terms or other condition posed by us or any applicable law;
- reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or
adaptation of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our Website or any content on our
Website, except as expressly authorised by us; and
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects or other items of a destructive
- We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access to our use
of the Website, including but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to
any person or entity.
- This agreement shall automatically terminate if user violates any of these restrictions and may be
terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating user viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this
license, user must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed
INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AND USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Information on the Website is based on data provided by the user. We cannot be held responsible for
inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us by users outside of these obligations.
- User is responsible for making their own enquiries to verify the provided information; and we do not accept
responsibility and/ or do we provide any guarantee for the completeness, correctness or accuracy of the
provided information, in part or in full.
- User is responsible for ensuring that he/she is acting in good faith towards any other parties.
and any further terms that may apply to the user in relation to his/her use of our Website.
JURISDICTION AND LAW
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- The terms and conditions herein set forth shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates. In case
of any dispute between the user and company, the matter shall be brought exclusively under the jurisdiction of
the Dubai Courts.
- If one or more Terms, in part or in whole, is found to be invalid, such invalidity will be limited only to
such Terms or part of the Terms and shall not affect the validity of all other valid Terms.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- We are not liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profits, revenue, data or goodwill
howsoever arising suffered by the user arising in any way in connection with this agreement or for any of the
user liabilities to any third party.
- While we will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, we cannot ensure such
exclusion and we do not accept any liability for viruses. Thus, user is recommended to take all appropriate
safeguards before downloading information or any material or content from the Website.
- We shall not be liable for ensuring that the content on the Website is not Unacceptable Material and user
shall, in making any financial or other decision, accept that you do so exclusively at your own risk.
- We shall not be liable for any interruption to the service, whether intentional or otherwise.
- We are not liable for any failure in respect of our obligations hereunder which result directly or
indirectly from failure or interruption in software or services provided by third parties.
- We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences arising out of user linking to any other
website from the Website.
- We are not responsible or liable for the company status of employers or the visa and legal status of
candidates who use the portal. Neither candidates nor employers are employed by or partners of the Company and
any relationship entered into by users of the portal are at the discretion and liability of the contracting
parties. The company accepts no liability or responsibility beyond the initial connection of the portal users.
INDEMNITY AND WARRANTIES
- We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete or
current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use the user makes of such information.
- When using the information provided on the portal, it is the users sole responsibility to satisfy himself/
herself prior to entering into any transaction or decision that the content is suitable for its purposes.
- All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its Directors, officers, employees,
agents and their successors from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or
liability incurred or suffered by the user or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding
by any person against the user where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of
your conduct or breach of this Agreement.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates (and our officers, agents, partners and employees)
against any and all loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of, or
in connection with his/her use of and access to our Website or making Contributions not in accordance with the
- The materials on our Website are provided on an "as is" and “as available” basis and we make no warranties,
expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation,
implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of
intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representation
concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Website or
otherwise relating to such materials or on any site linked to this Website.
- User understands that all Content, such as comments, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds
and other materials posted on, transmitted through or linked from the Website, the Website’s Facebook page,
Twitter feed, or forum or other like application or site that allows for the publication of user generated
material (“Social Media”), is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
- User understands that the Company do not control and is not responsible for Content made available through
the Website or Social Media unless it originates from the Company or the Website. Consequently, by using the
Website or its Social Media pages user may be exposed to Content provided by third parties that is offensive,
indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. User uses the Website at his/her own risk and to
the extent permissible at law we do not accept liability in this regard.
- As a user of the Website and a participant on the Social Media pages associated with the Website, user
agrees that he/she is responsible for any content submitted, posted or made available through the Website via
his/her account and he/she must not post (or allow) content to be posted through his/her account that:
- user do not have the right to post;
- is defamatory or in contempt of any legal or other proceedings;
- is misleading or deceptive;
- is offensive or discriminates against any group of persons being a group defined by reference to colour,
race, sex, origin, nationality or ethnic or national origins;
- denounces religious or political beliefs;
- contains religious or political material;
- is indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or offensive;
- infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of another person;
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- contains or links to viruses, malware, spyware or similar software; or
- impersonates any person or misrepresents your relationship with any person.
- The company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse or remove any content from the
Website or its Social Media pages without giving any reasons.
- User understands and agrees that we may retain server and backup copies of any submitted content even if the
user has altered, removed or deleted hi/her content from public display.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Company reserves all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material
and/or services provided by the Company. Nothing in this agreement gives the user any right to use any of the
Company’s marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand
- User is prohibited to do the following:
- modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website or any computer software or code contained in the
- decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code
related to the Website.
- Other trademarks used on the Website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the
intellectual property of the third party.
- If the user corresponds or communicates with the Company, the user automatically grants to the Company an
irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, display and distribute
the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or
incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but
is not limited to, publishing testimonials on the Website and developing your ideas and suggestions to improve
the services provided by the Company.
- In the event that we merge, sell or otherwise change control of the Company, its business or the Website to
a third-party, user agrees and acknowledges that:
- The Company shall be permitted without giving notice or seeking prior consent from user, to disclose the
personal information and other data that it has collected from the user to the third party; and
- The Company shall be entitled to assign the benefit of any agreements it has with you to the third
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
We strive to ensure that our Website and the services are available to the user at all times but cannot
guarantee that either the Website or the services will operate continuously, without interruptions or be fault
free. On occasion, necessary maintenance or upgrade work requires us to make the Website and the services
unavailable without notice, but we aim to keep downtime to a minimum. We accept no liability for any
interruption or loss of service. We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of our
Website or the services, including your access to it.
LINKS & THIRD PARTIES
Our Website may contain links, hyperlinks and pointers to third party products, services and/or websites that
are not affiliated with Us. We have no control over the products, services or websites of these third parties
and We do not guarantee or take responsibility for them. Our Website may also contain advertising from third
parties and we are not responsible, nor do we make any warranties or representations for any misleading or
inaccurate advertisements which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser.
Any links or advertisements on our Website should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind. Furthermore,
our Website contains data provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility, nor do we make any
warranties or representations for any inaccuracies in this material. User agrees to release us from any claims
or disputes of any kind arising from or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
We do not warrant that the content, links, or sub-domains contained on, or associate with our Website will be
available and accessible to you at all times. Information on our publications, posts, inserts, information,
content should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice.
FEES AND OTHER CHARGES
Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
The user agrees, by way of signing up in this portal, that the company will be charging or imposing charges,
subject to the transaction that the user will be undergoing, unless otherwise agreed in writing, these charges
will be described in full in relation to the services you are selecting prior to any payment being made. Both
candidates and employers will confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions when signing up for services on
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION (for Services)
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
CANCELLATION POLICY (For Products or Services)
Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Lykos Portal has provided all information to clients prior to purchasing products and/or services and has no obligation to refund any amounts in any circumstances. Unless a cancelation policy for services or products is applicable, then all refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment.
SERVICES PRICING and its DESCRIPTION